SOCCER PREDICTIONS TO CATCH DRAW EVENTS POWERED BY AUTOMATED STATISTICAL ANALYSIS
PREDICTIONS SET LIST
QUICK GUIDE: HOW DOES SYSTEM WORK
The main focus of this technique is to choose teams that are likely to draw.
The odd that teams going to draw is usually above 3,00 so when prediction is correct we compensate previous loss and claim profit.
So the system picks daily selected matches until there is a win.
The system appoints teams from database which had best statistics with top probability of events ended in draw.
If there is no relevant match on the day, the system continues to search on the following days.
- First day start with 5 units
- If first day didn’t win then units is increased to 12 on newly select match.
- If no wins second day then continue with 17 units.
- If previous day no wins continue with 34 units.
The cycle continues for 4 days until there is a win.
There are 3 forecasts. Each of them have set of matches depending on statistical risks.
If there are no wins during the 4 day period then system starts again from day one.
Detailed analysis would be available in every predicted match summary:
1 – Dropped odds percent on market draw full time.
2 – Form difference between teams in current season.
3 – Form difference between teams in previous season.
4 – Last 6 head to head matches between the teams
5 – Teams last matches draw count.
Every prediction criteria is converted to point system from 1 to 50 and displayed in match prediction.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Sportarbiter.com does not take any responsibility for any loss of money while using, following Sportarbiter.com statistics/predictions.
• Sportarbiter.com displays data as accurate as possible as well as corrects errors occur.
• Sportarbiter.com does not guarantee that the predictions are 100% correct. It is based on statistics and it is automaticity analysed by the algorithm.
• Sportarbiter.com Prediction section displays one of the highest odds in a market. The user is free to choose any other option to what is shown in the prediction area.
• Sportarbiter.com does get all the data from third party so it can not be held responsible for any errors in data presented on the website.