How does the system work.
The main focus of this technique is to choose teams that are likely to draw.
The odd that teams going to draw is usually above 3,00 so when prediction is correct we compensate previous loss and claim profit.
So the system picks daily selected matches until there is a win.
The system daily appoints teams from database that had no draw 4, 5 or 6 matches in a row.
Every day there are 3 possible stakes.
Streak 4 ( no draws 4 matches in a row)
Streak 5 ( no draws 5 matches in a row)
Streak 6 ( no draws 6 matches in a row)
So the system analyses matches from
and only selects one match for one streak that are most likely to draw.
- First day start with 6 units
- If first day didn't win then units is increased to 9.90 on newly select match.
- If no wins second day then continue with 14.85 units.
- If previous day no wins continue with 28 units.
- If previous day no wins continue with 33.41 units.
The cycle continues for 5 days until there is a win.
If there are no wins during the 5 day period then system starts again from day 1.